Growth in women lasts up to 20 years, and in men up to 22. This is due to hormonal functions, genetic factors, balanced diet, physical exercises and other environmental factors. But eating habits from an early age give more effective results. Food containing potassium, calcium, zinc, manganese, vitamin C, phosphorus, proteins encourages a healthier way of life, growth and development of the organism.
The 10 most effective growth-enhancing foods:
1. Milk and milk products – the most effective group of foods. They are rich in calcium, proteins, vitamins A, B, D, E. Calcium and vitamin D allow the absorption of important nutrients from the body and minerals for bone development. Specialists recommend consuming two glasses of milk or other dairy products every day.
2. Eggs – contain all the necessary nutrients for the body. They are a source of protein. Eggs contain calcium, vitamin D and B2, which are essential for strong bones. Egg whites contain 100% protein. Adults are recommended to eat 3-4 egg whites per day, and in early childhood, one egg per day should be consumed.
3. Chicken meat – a natural source of protein. It contributes to the development of tissues and muscles. An adult should consume at least 50 grams of chicken per day, and a child at least 2-3 times a week.
4. Soy – useful for growth because it contains a large amount of protein, folic acid, vitamins, fiber and carbohydrates. It is recommended to take 50-55 grams of soy every day.
5. Bananas – a source of manganese, calcium, potassium and probiotics. The presence of potassium in bananas protects bones and teeth. They neutralize the harmful effect of sodium on bones. Manganese regulates metabolism.
6. Oats – helps for growth and development. Rich in protein. It encourages the formation of new bone tissues. Specialists recommend consuming 50 grams of oats per day.
7. Nuts and seeds – peanuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc. they contain important amino acids that provide the body with important minerals, fats, necessary for growth and development. Nuts stimulate growth hormones.
8. Green leafy vegetables – one of the best groups of foods that stimulate growth. They contain important minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates and fiber. Some of the most effective foods in this group are spinach, cabbage, broccoli, peas, Brussels sprouts and okra.
9. Fish – there is no more effective and healthy food for stimulating growth than fish. Salmon, tuna, sardines are rich in protein and vitamin D. Thanks to the potassium content in the fish, the bone structure is strengthened.
10. Ginseng – it is a plant that stimulates growth. Contains minerals that increase bone density.